Wonders at Vietnam:
- NIVL group is the largest sugar producing group in Vietnam. It produces about 150,000 tons of sugar per year, or over 11% of Vietnam’s total sugar production.
- NIVL produces all grades of Sugar – Industrial, Refined and Super Refined, and the company first commenced producing Refined Sugar in a factory in Long An Province.
- The ISO 9001:2000 certified NIVL has Associate Sugar Companies - BISUCO in Bin Dinh Province, and HiepHao in Long An
- Hip Hoa - The oldest, at about 90 years is one of the renowned sugar factories in Vietnam, was built by the Danes. NIVL acquired it after it was privatised by Government.
The Company of Firsts:
- NIVL started off as the first foreign-invested Sugar Refinery to start production in Vietnam, and was implemented in a record of 14 months.
- It was also the first FIE Sugar Producer to start Ethanol production in Vietnam.
The Growth Chart:
- Indo China Food Industries Pte. Ltd. has successfully started exporting its products to Australia, Africa and various parts of Asia.
- An integrated plantation and processing facility was set up in December 2012 in Cambodia.
- NIVL’s faithful customers include multi-nationals like Coca Cola, Nestle, Unilever, Dutchlady and Perfetti.
- Our companies employ the zero effluent discharge through evaporation and spray dryer system that converts wastewater to valuable bio-manure.